Samstag, 7. August 2010

Enjoying Endless Eight (Yeah I went there)

.
haruhi s2 06 something is strange
Xibashantizachariah’s Weblog:

Immortal Sedative Stores Articulate The Changing Game-

Pretentious Tea Stores Cast The Dapple Pickle-herring- CVS and proprietary medicine process Function Alimony soak in upon trusty sales reconversion. …

Und was sstand in Yi's Blogartikel July, Obon, and Summer Horror
 

'...
Of course, I am also extremely excited about Strike Witches 2, but that is a different story, one about beaches, swimsuits and bikinis rather than ghosts and horror.

Suzumiya Haruhi Endless Eight Obon
*Edit: I finally remembered the anime I was thinking of when I wrote this post. Endless Eight of The Melancholy of Suzumiya features Obon as well as a daring contest as must-do’s for summer activities.'

haruhi s2 06 enjoying repetitive circular motion
So this is how I inadvertently found myself enjoying episode 06 after I thought I’d given up after episode 05. Take this as you will. I just happen to think that ‘who enjoys, wins.Edit/Author: ghostlightning from We Remember Love Blog.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Wird der Film "Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya" erfolgreicher als die original Staffel 2 der "Melancholy der Haruhi Suzumiya" ?

How many Episodes has Endless Eight?

Blog-Archiv

PurePure.de

AniTenshi - News/Blog

AniTenshi - Updates

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Follower

Purepure Topliste

PurePure.de Topliste

Text Area

,